Welcome
Welcome to the Corsair Information Site

This FREE forum is for sharing information about the Corsair.

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members using Private Messaging (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Armor plate dwg?

This is where you will find technical specifications, drawings, exploded views, walk around videos, etc.

Armor plate dwg?

Postby drice » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:32 am

I'm looking for a dwg of the armor plate, or perhaps more appropriately, a dwg for the bulkhead upon which the armor plate is mounted. The shape of that bulkhead is affected drastically by the angled sections at about head height, which are there...I think...because of clearance issues for the sliding canopy...but I'm willing to completely disavow that opinion... :roll:

In any case...I'm at that stage in my Ziroli 1:5.333 Corsair build...and I'd like to make that bulkhead the right shape...and I have no references, nor do I have any decent pictures of it from which I can adequately scale it.

So any help you might have will be appreciated.

Don
Always Fly in the Middle of the Air. Flying Near the Edges Can Be Dangerous.
drice

Return to Technical Data